- Model Selection Confidence Sets by Likelihood Ratio Testing. [arXiv]
C. Zheng, D. Ferrari and Y. Yang.
Statistica Sinica, 29: 827--851, 2019.
- Ranking Genetic Factors Related to Age-Related Macular Degeneration by Variable Selection Confidence Sets. [arXiv]
C. Zheng, D. Ferrari, M. Zhang and P. Baird.
Journal of the Royal Statistical Society: Series C (Applied Statistics), 68: 727-749, 2019.
- Simulation-based Hypothesis Testing of High Dimensional Means under Covariance Heterogeneity. [arXiv] [supplement]
J. Chang, C. Zheng, W.-X. Zhou and W. Zhou.
Biometrics, 73: 1300-1310, 2017.
- Two-Sample Smooth Tests for the Equality of Distributions. [arXiv]
W.-X. Zhou, C. Zheng and Z. Zhang.
Bernoulli, 23: 951-989, 2017.
- Reliable Inference for Complex Models by Discriminative Composite Likelihood Estimation. [arXiv]
D. Ferrari and C. Zheng.
Journal of Multivariate Analysis, 144: 68-80, 2016.
- Consistency of a Range of Penalised Cost Approaches for Detecting Multiple Changepoints. [arXiv]
C. Zheng, I.A. Eckley and P. Fearnhead.
- A New Principle for Tuning-Free Huber Regression. [pdf]
L. Wang, C. Zheng, W. Zhou and W.-X. Zhou.
- A Nonparametric Procedure to Detect Spurious Discoveries with Sparse Signals.
C. Zheng, L. Zhang, W. Zhou and W.-X. Zhou.
In preparation, 2019.