Representation Theory and Symplectic Singularities
A conference in honour of Sasha Premet's 60th birthday
University of Edinburgh
Monday 4th-Friday 8th April 2016
Conference registration is from 9am on Monday 4th April.
Talks begin at 10am on Monday and will finish at lunchtime on Friday 8th April.
Registration is now closed.
Please see the following page for advice about transport.
General practical details can be found on the ICMS workshop page.
Please see here for the workshop timetable and here for titles and abstracts.
Invited speakers are:
- Henning Haahr Andersen, Aarhus University, notes here
- Tomoyuki Arakawa, Research Institute for Mathematics Sciences, Kyoto University, notes here
- Georgia Benkart, University of Wisconsin-Madison, notes here
- Michel Brion, Institut Fourier, notes here
- Stephen Donkin, University of York, notes here
- Rolf Farnsteiner, Christian-Albrechts-Universität zu Kiel, notes here
- Eric Friedlander, University of Southern California, notes here
- Victor Ginzburg, University of Chicago
- Simon Goodwin, University of Birmingham, notes here
- Sasha Kleshchev, University of Oregon
- Ivan Losev, Northeastern University, notes here
- Claudio Procesi, Sapienza - Università di Roma, notes here
- Dmitriy Rumynin, University of Warwick
- Alexey Sevastyanov, University of Aberdeen
- Vera Serganova, University of California, Berkeley, notes here
- Serge Skryabin, Kazan (Volga Region) Federal University
- David Stewart, Cambridge University, notes here
- Helmut Strade, Universität Hamburg, notes here
- Donna Testerman, École Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne, notes here
- Oksana Yakimova, Friedrich-Schiller-Universität Jena
The organising committee consists of Iain Gordon (Edinburgh), Paul Levy (Lancaster) and Rudolf Tange (Leeds).
For practical queries, please contact Moira Spencer (moira.spencer "AT" icms.org.uk).
The organisers are grateful for financial support from