- Model Selection Confidence Sets by Likelihood Ratio Testing. [arXiv]
C. Zheng, D. Ferrari and Y. Yang.
Statistica Sinica, accepted, 2017.
- Simulation-based Hypothesis Testing of High Dimensional Means under Covariance Heterogeneity. [arXiv] [supplement]
J. Chang, C. Zheng, W.-X. Zhou and W. Zhou.
Biometrics, to appear, 2017.
Two-Sample Smooth Tests for the Equality of Distributions. [arXiv]
W.-X. Zhou, C. Zheng and Z. Zhang.
Bernoulli, 23: 951-989, 2017.
Reliable Inference for Complex Models by Discriminative Composite Likelihood Estimation. [arXiv]
D. Ferrari and C. Zheng.
Journal of Multivariate Analysis, 144: 68-80, 2016.
- Revisiting Huber’s M-Estimation: A Tuning-Free Approach.
L. Wang, C. Zheng, W. Zhou and W.-X. Zhou.
- Ranking Genetic Factors Related to Age-Related Macular Degeneration by Variable Selection Confidence Sets. [arXiv]
C. Zheng, M. Zhang, D. Ferrari and P. Baird.
- A Nonparametric Procedure to Detect Spurious Discoveries with Sparse Signals.
C. Zheng, L. Zhang, W. Zhou and W.-X. Zhou.
In preparation, 2018.