Welcome to the QOP network homepage
Update 20/10/14 The website for January's Leeds meeting is now available at this link.
We are very grateful for financial support from the London Mathematical Society, under the aegis of their Scheme 3 grant, and the Warsaw Centre of Mathematics and Computer Sciences.
Our research takes place within the following areas of functional analysis.
- Quantum groups
- Quantum harmonic analysis
- Banach algebras
- Banach spaces and operators
- Stochastic analysis and non-commutative probability
- Set-theoretic analysis
There are to be three meetings of the QOP network during the academic year 2014/15.
- Lancaster University, 24th – 26th September 2014
- University of Leeds, 8th – 9th January 2015
- IMPAN Warsaw, 8th – 10th April 2015
Our Meetings page contains more detail.