Welcome to the QOP network homepage
This is the website for the Quantum groups, operators and non-commutative probability research network, a collaboration between Lancaster, Leeds and IMPAN Warsaw. This network has now ceased, although research activity continues between its members.
We are very grateful for financial support from the London Mathematical Society, under the aegis of their Scheme 3 grant, and the Warsaw Centre of Mathematics and Computer Sciences.
Our research takes place within the following areas of functional analysis.
- Quantum groups
- Quantum harmonic analysis
- Banach algebras
- Banach spaces and operators
- Stochastic analysis and non-commutative probability
- Set-theoretic analysis
There were six meetings of the QOP network during the academic years 2012/13 and 2014/15.
- Lancaster University, 29th – 30th April 2013
- IMPAN Warsaw, 8th – 12th July 2013
- University of Leeds, 23rd – 24th September 2013
- Lancaster University, 24th – 26th September 2014
- University of Leeds, 8th – 9th January 2015
- IMPAN Warsaw, 7th – 11th April 2015
Our Meetings page contains more detail.