Welcome to the QOP network homepage
Update 19/05/14 The website has been updated in preparation for the network's activities in 2014/15.
We are very grateful for financial support from the London Mathematical Society, under the aegis of their Scheme 3 grant, and the Warsaw Centre of Mathematics and Computer Sciences.
Our research takes place within the following areas of functional analysis.
- Quantum groups
- Quantum harmonic analysis
- Banach algebras
- Banach spaces and operators
- Stochastic analysis and non-commutative probability
- Set-theoretic analysis
There are to be three meetings of the QOP network during the academic year 2014/15. Dates are yet to be finalised; the following list indicates the most likely periods during which the meetings will take place.
- Lancaster University, 25th – 26th September 2014
- University of Leeds, 7th – 9th January 2015
- IMPAN Warsaw, 7th – 11th April 2015
Our Meetings page contains more detail.